Elizabeth I (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elizabeth I most often refers to Queen Elizabeth I of England.
Elizabeth I may also refer to:
- Elizabeth I (TV miniseries), based on the life of Elizabeth I of England
- RMS Queen Elizabeth, first of series of steam ships
- Queenie (Blackadder), a caricature of the historical Elizabeth I of England, in historical sitcom Blackadder II
- Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, sometimes mistakenly called Elizabeth I due to her proximity to her daughter, Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth (disambiguation)
- Elizabeth of Russia
- Isabella I (disambiguation) for the Spanish equivalent of "Elizabeth"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elizabeth I.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.