Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger
March 2, 1984
|Occupation||Lobbyist, model, actress|
|Parent(s)||Sir Mick Jagger|
|Relatives||Chris Jagger (uncle)|
Georgia May Jagger (sister)
Jade Jagger (half-sister)
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Elizabeth Scarlett "Lizzy" Jagger (born March 2, 1984) is an American-English lobbyist, model and actress. Born in New York City to Jerry Hall and Sir Mick Jagger, she has seven siblings, among them are Georgia May Jagger, James Jagger, Gabriel Jagger, and paternal half-sister of Jade Jagger. Elizabeth Jagger grew up in London, where she attended Ibstock Place School.
Jagger has devoted significant time to studying equal rights. A long time feminist, Jagger is a lobbyist for the Equal Rights Amendment. Jagger successfully lobbied for the Equal Rights Amendment to pass in Illinois in 2018.
Jagger's first appearance on the fashion runway was in 1998, when she modeled for Thierry Mugler alongside her mother. During the Rolling Stones' 1999 Bridges to Babylon tour, she and her sister Georgia May Jagger sang backup vocals. Jagger also modeled for Tommy Hilfiger in Spring/Summer 2016 campaign. 
In 2005, she was chosen to represent the Spanish fashion chain Mango.
In January 2013, she became the face of New Skinny Lingerie Campaign.
In 2013, Jagger starred in a campaign for Wrangler Jeans.
In 2016, Jagger modeled for Redken. 
In 2017, Jagger starred in a Gap campaign. 
In 2018, Jagger walked for Sonia Rykiel. 
|2001||Being Mick||Cameo in documentary about her father|
|2002||Igby Goes Down|||
- "Elizabeth Jagger - Model". MODELS.com.
- Kasana, Mehreen. "Model & Actress Lizzy Jagger Won't Rest Until The ERA Is Ratified". Bustle. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- "Supporters rally at Capitol in support of ERA". The State Journal-Register. Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "Who Is Lizzy Jagger? The Model & Actress Won't Rest Until The ERA Is Ratified". Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "1999 European Tour". Rocks. Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "Tommy Hilfiger S/S 16 Show". models.com.
- "Elizabeth Jagger's Star On the Rise As New Face of Lancome". hellomagazine.com. June 12, 2002. Archived from the original on September 27, 2011. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- Ozler, Levent (January 19, 2005). "Elizabeth Jagger: New Face of Fashion Chain Mango". Dexigner. Retrieved March 11, 2012.
- "Wrangler Launches First Pair Of Moisturising Jeans". Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "Lizzy Jagger Redken Muse".
- "Lizzy Jagger Channels The '90s In Gap's Latest Campaign". Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "Sonia Rykiel Haute Couture Fall 2018 Show". Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- "The Rolling Stones Children: Where Are They Now?". Ultimate Classic Rock. Retrieved September 11, 2018.