|Born||1985 (age 31–32)
|Known for||multimedia visual art|
|Awards||Young Artist Award, BP Portrait Competition, National Portrait Gallery, London
McDonald was raised in Texas and lives in Glasgow, Scotland. She received a B.F.A., at the University of North Texas and an M.F.A. at the Glasgow School of Art. McDonald won the Young Artist Award at the 2010 BP Portrait Awards in the National Portrait Gallery, London. Her work was exhibited at the 500x Gallery Dallas, Texas in 2010, and the Chalet Invitational Glasgow the same year. She was short listed for the London International Creative Competition in 2009 and a finalist for The Hunting Art Prize Houston, Texas in 2010.
- "The Glasgow School of Art". Gsa.ac.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Don't Be Too Serious by Elizabeth McDonald". http://www.npg.org.uk. Retrieved 1 August 2014. External link in
- "Elizabeth McDonald - Artist". Celesteprize.com. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "Artists Move To Final Round of Judging in 2012 Hunting Art Prize". http://www.hispanicprwire.com. Retrieved 1 August 2014. External link in
- "'Bee Keepers I', Elizabeth McDonald". http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk. Retrieved 1 August 2014. External link in
- Aesthetiac Artist Profile: Elizabeth McDonald
- BP Portrait Award
- Lola Dupre's portrait of the artist Elizabeth McDonald
- Elizabeth McDonald Artist
|This article about a painter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|