Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Elizabeth Moberly is a British research psychologist and theologian. Moberly is the author of Homosexuality: A New Christian Ethic, in which she suggests several possible causes of male homosexuality and a therapeutic cure.
- Suffering, Innocent and Guilty (1978), S.P.C.K.
- Psychogenesis: The Early Development of Gender Identity (1983), Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Homosexuality: A New Christian Ethic (1983), James Clarke & Co. ISBN 0-227-67850-8; ISBN 978-0-227-67850-3
- The Psychology of Self and Other (1985), Tavistock Publications. ISBN 0-422-79740-5; ISBN 978-0-422-79740-5
- Zion, Basil, "Elizabeth Moberly: Orthodox Theologian", St Vladimir's Theological Quarterly, Vol. 32, No. 1 (1988): 43-60
- Moberly, Elizabeth, Homosexuality and the Truth, First Things, Vol.71 (March 1997): 30-33.
- Moberly, Elizabeth, Book Review: Theological Ethics, The Expository Times, Vol. 94, No 10 (1983): 314.
- A Study of Psychological Insights, http://humanumreview.com/articles/moberly-a-study-of-psychological-insights
|This biography of a British theologian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|