Elizabeth Parkinson is an American stage actress and dancer. She is best known for playing Brenda in the original production of the musical Movin' Out. For this performance she was nominated for the 2003 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical,the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in a Musical and won the 2003 Astaire Award for Best Female Dancer.
- Willis, John; Hodges, Ben (2007-03-01). Theatre World. Hal Leonard Corporation. pp. 94–. ISBN 9781557837035. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- Hernandez, Ernio. "Photo Call: Tony Stock Up - Movin' Out Opens NASDAQ" playbill.com, June 6, 2003
- "Elizabeth Parkinson" broadwayworld.com
- Jones, Kenneth. "'Movin' Out' Sweeps TDF/Astaire Awards 2003", playbill.com, May 15, 2003.
- "Dance; Twyla Tharp Looks To Brooklyn and Beyond" Archived January 14, 2016, at the Wayback Machine. The New York Times (webcache.googleusercontent.com), February 11, 2001
- Sommer, Elyse. "A CurtainUp Review;'Fosse' " curtainup.com, January 15, 1999
- Parkinson Broadway credits ibdb.com, accessed November 10, 2013
- Gans, Andrew. "Bernadette Peters Stars in Stephen Sondheim and Wynton Marsalis' 'A Bed and a Chair', Beginning Nov. 13" playbill.com, November 13, 2013
- Parkinson biography Archived 2013-11-10 at the Wayback Machine. finelinetheatrearts.com, accessed November 10, 2013
- Simonson, Robert and Hernandez, Ernio. Original "Tony-Nominated Star Parkinson to Return to Broadway's 'Movin' Out 'Feb. 8" playbill.com, February 8, 2005.