Elizabeth Stuart, 2nd Countess of Moray
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lady Grizel Stewart, married Rt. Hon. Sir Robert Innes, 1st Baronet Innes, by whom she had issue.
- Lady Margaret Stewart (1591 – 4 August 1639), married firstly as his second wife Charles Howard, 1st Earl of Nottingham, by whom she had issue; and secondly William Monson, Viscount Monson
- James Stewart, 3rd Earl of Moray (before 1591 – 6 August 1638), married Lady Anne Gordon, by whom he had issue, including James Stewart, 4th Earl of Moray
- Lady Elizabeth Stewart, married John Abernathy, 8th Lord Abernathy of Saltoun
- Sir Francis Stewart, Knight of the Order of the Bath, who was well known in London literary society, and is said to have frequented the literary meetings at the Mermaid tavern
- "Person Page". www.thepeerage.com.
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Countess of Moray||Succeeded by|