Elizabeth Stuart, 2nd Countess of Moray
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lady Grizel Stuart, married Rt. Hon. Sir Robert Innes, 1st Baronet Innes, by whom she had issue.
- Lady Margaret Stuart (1591 – 4 August 1639), married firstly as his second wife Charles Howard, 1st Earl of Nottingham, by whom she had issue; and secondly William Monson, Viscount Monson
- James Stuart, 3rd Earl of Moray (before 1591 – 6 August 1638), married Lady Anne Gordon, by whom he had issue, including James Stuart, 4th Earl of Moray
- Lady Elizabeth Stuart, married John Abernathy, 8th Lord Abernathy of Saltoun
- Sir Francis Stuart, Knight of the Order of the Bath, who was well known in London literary society, and is said to have frequented the literary meetings at the Mermaid tavern
Diana, Princess of Wales was one of her many descendants.
|Peerage of Scotland|
|Countess of Moray||Succeeded by