From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Elizalde (disambiguation))
Elizalde may refer to:
'Elizalde is a surname of Basque origin.
- Emilio Elizalde, Spanish physicist
- Mike Elizalde (born 1960), Mexican make-up artist
- Valentín Elizalde, Mexican vocalist
- A once famed Philippine-Spanish business family, whose conglomerate firm, Elizalde & Co., formerly had interests in broadcasting, paints, waxes, ropes, sugar and its derivatives (Tanduay Rhum), and firearms (Elisco). Today, only the broadcasting unit remains. One of their members was the jazz performer and classical composer Fred Elizalde.
- Elizalde (automobile), Spanish automobile manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elizalde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.