Elizaveta Boyarskaya at the Golden Mask Award in 2017.
Elizaveta Mikhailovna Boyarskaya
20 December 1985
Early life and education
Elizaveta was born on 20 December 1985 in Leningrad to a family of two famous Russian actors Mikhail Boyarsky and Larisa Luppian. Her father is of Russian and Polish descent and her mother is of Estonian, German, Russian and Polish ancestry. As a teenager, she graduated from a modeling school. In secondary school she struggled with her studies, but during the last few years she caught up due to private coaching. Because of this, Elizaveta acquired the knowledge of two foreign languages - English and German. When she was about to graduate, Elizaveta was interested in studying "Public relations" at the Faculty of Journalism at the Saint Petersburg State University. But after attending preparatory courses she lost interest in the field. After visiting the opening of the student theater "On Mokhovoy" and several productions Theatre Lensoveta, Elizaveta decided to enter the Theatre Institute. As Boyarskaya herself later recalled, her parents did not dissuade from such a choice, but warned "about all the hidden obstacles".
Since 2006 she has worked at the Maly Drama Theatre (Theatre of Europe) in St. Petersburg.
It took Boyarskaya a few months to prepare for entry into the Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy. Lev Dodin became her supervisor. During her studies she received the Presidential Scholarship; she graduated SPbGATI in 2007.
She made her debut in 2001 in the sequel film National Security Agent 3, and in 2004 acted in the German film Downfall.
Her first major role in film was the role of Tanya in the film The First After God, directed by Vasily Chiginsky (2005). Another significant role was that of Vera in the film You Will not Leave Me, directed by Alla Surikova, in which Boyarskaya acted together with her father, Mikhail Boyarsky. She received wide popularity with the 2006 film Park of the Soviet Period and Timur Bekmambetov's movie The Irony of Fate 2 (2007).
It was planned that in the film The Return of the Musketeers, or The Treasures of Cardinal Mazarin Boyarskaya would play the role of daughter of d'Artagnan, but later this role was performed by Lyanka Gryu. She refused this role, because at the same time she simultaneously starred in the film The Admiral and in the 12-episode series I Will Return. In addition, she said she did not find the script by Yungvald-Khilkevich particularly impressive.
In the movie The Admiral (2008), Boyarskaya played Anna Timiryova, the beloved of Admiral Alexander Kolchak. She subsequently had roles in the films Do not Tell, Five Brides, Happy New Year, Moms!, Status: Free and Anna Karenina: Vronsky's Story, and in the 2013 TV series Sherlock Holmes.
|2001||National Security Agent||girl at the bar||TV series|
|2003||Demon noon||Lena Gladysheva||Mini-series|
|2005||Its another life||Francoise Faberge||TV|
|2005||First under God||Tanya|
|2005||Destructive Power 6||Liza||6 Season, detective series|
|2006||Don't leave me alone||Vera Nikiforov-Zaritskaya (Verotchka)|
|2006||Park of Soviet period||Alyona Volkova|
|2007||The Irony of Fate 2||Nadya|
|2009||I'll Be Back||Musia Rastopchina||TV series|
|2009||Admiral||Anna Timireva||TV series|
|2010||Man from Boulevard des Capucinek||Katya|
|2010||I Won't Say / Не скажу||Anna|
|2011||Peter the Great: The Testament||Maria Cantemir||TV series|
|2011||Five Brides / Пять невест||Zoya|
|2011||M.U.R||Inna Muravyova||TV series|
|2012||The Match / Матч||Anna Shevtsova|
|2012||The Three Bogatyrs
Три богатыря на дальних берегах
|2012||Cinderella||One of Cinderella's sisters|
|2012||Happy New Year, Moms!||Kseniya|
|2013||Courier from Paradise||Veronika|
|2013||Sherlock Holmes||Louise Bernett||TV Series|
|2014||The long way home||Lala||TV Series|
|2014||Headhunters||Rita Orlova||TV series|
|2016||Status: Free||Afina Gordeeva|
|2016||Fantasy White Nights||Mini-Series|
|2016||Keeper of the way|
|2016||Anna Karenina||Anna Karenina|
- "Елизавета Боярская – биография, анкета, фото, видео, новости - 7Дней.ру". 7Дней.ру. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Архив. 28.07.2015–02.08.2015. Лиза Боярская в спектакле Леди Макбет нашего уезда". Касса BRAVO!. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Елизавета Боярская: Я за любой кипеж во имя смысла". dp.ru. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Татьяна Хорошилова. (9 June 2016). "Мушкетёра запаса опять призвали на съёмочную площадку вместе со "старой гвардией" и их детьми". «Российская газета». Retrieved 28 August 2012.
- "Лиза боярская: "ни разу полностью я так и не видела фильм «д'артаньян и три мушкетера"!". fakty.ua.
- "Свадебный кортеж Боярской задержала ГАИ". life.ru.
- "Дни.ру интернет-газета, версия 5.0 / Лиза Боярская рассказала о сыне и муже". Дни.ру. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Downfall". Downfall. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "В Москве состоялся предпремьерный показ фильма "Адмиралъ"". Российская газета. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Зоя Кудря. "Шерлок Холмс (2013) - информация о фильме - российские фильмы и сериалы - Кино-Театр.РУ". kino-teatr.ru. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elizaveta Boyarskaya.|