Elkhart Independent School District
|Elkhart Independent School District|
|Type||Public Independent school district|
|Motto||Academic Excellence Through Innovative Instruction|
|Grades||EE through 12|
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||96.50 (2011-12) (on full-time equivalent (FTE) basis)|
|Student-teacher ratio||13.17 (2011-12)|
Elkhart Independent School District is a public school district based in Elkhart, Texas (USA). The district is located in southwest Anderson County and extends into northern Houston County. A small portion of the district extends to the city of Palestine.
Elkhart ISD has five schools:
- Elkhart High School (Grades 9-12)
- Elkhart Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Elkhart Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)
- Elkhart Elementary School (Grades EE-2)
- Elkhart DAEP (Grades KG-12)
- Texas School Directory 2013-14 (PDF). Austin, Texas: Texas Education Agency. February 2014. p. 43. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Elkhart ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|