Elks may refer to:
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, the American fraternal organization
- Elks of Canada, its counterpart
- The Elks, the Swedish national team in Aussie Football
- Elks, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- West Elks AVA, Colorado wine region in Delta County
- List of Elks buildings
- Embeddable Linux Kernel Subset (ELKS)
- Elx, another name of Elche, a town in Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.