|Ellacoya State Park|
|Location||Gilford, New Hampshire, United States|
|Area||82.7 acres (33.5 ha)|
|Elevation||666 feet (203 m)|
|Established||1956 (opened 1958)|
|Administered by||New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation|
|Designation||New Hampshire state park|
|Website||Ellacoya State Park|
Ellacoya State Park is a public recreation area located on the southwest shore of Lake Winnipesaukee in Gilford, New Hampshire. The state park has 600 feet (180 m) of beachfront, swimming, boating, picnicking, and campground.
- "Ellacoya State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- "State Lands" (PDF). New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development. July 2007. Retrieved August 10, 2020.
- Lisa Mausolf, Preservation Consultant (March 2019). "New Hampshire State Parks: Mid-Century Modern (1945-1975): Historic Context Study" (PDF). New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation. p. 28. Retrieved August 10, 2020.
- "Ellacoya State Park". New Hampshire Division of Parks and Recreation. Retrieved August 10, 2020.
- Ellacoya State Park New Hampshire Department of Natural and Cultural Resources