Ellen Prince (costume designer)
Ellen Prince is a Hollywood actress and costume designer. She contributed screenwriting and voiced the character of the puppet boy in the 1969 Czech version of Pinocchio (1969). She did set decoration for Lemora: A Child's Tale of the Supernatural (1973). She designed the costumes on the films Where the Wild Fern Grows (1974), costumes and makeup for Miss Melody Jones (1974), and was the art director for Tender Loving Care (1975).
- Artist Direct.com http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/movies/title/0,,1853197,00.html>
- The Encyclopedia of Fantastic Film and Television http://eofftv.com/index.php?title=Lemora:_A_Child%27s_Tale_of_the_Supernatural_%281973%29
- Del Vecchio, Deborah. 2010. Beverly Garland: Her Life and Career. McFarland. p. 219
- Turner Classic Movies http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/739649/Miss-Melody-Jones/notes.html
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Index to Moton Picture Credits http://wwwdb.oscars.org:8100/servlet/impc.NameCredits?name_in=PRINCE,~ELLEN
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|