Jump to navigation Jump to search
A view from the 'knoll' opposite Ellenborough Falls
|Location||Mid North Coast, New South Wales, Australia|
|Total height||160 metres (520 ft)|
|Number of drops||1|
|Longest drop||160 metres (520 ft)|
Location and features
At the falls there is a kiosk, picnic tables and a barbecue area. There is also a viewing platform and walking trails.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ellenborough Falls.|
- "Greater Taree City Council - Ellenborough Falls". Archived from the original on 2007-09-13. Retrieved 2007-10-18.
- "Comboyne". Archived from the original on 2008-04-20. Retrieved 2007-10-18.
- Ellenborough Falls | World Waterfall Database: World's Tallest Waterfalls
- Mabin, M. C. G (2000). "In search of Australia's highest waterfalls". Australian Geographical Studies. 38 (1): 85–90. doi:10.1111/1467-8470.00102.
- Exploring NSW's Mid North Coast