(Redirected from Ellice (disambiguation))
Ellice may refer to:
- Rural Municipality of Ellice, Manitoba, Canada
- Ellice River, Nunavut, Canada
- Ellice (electoral district), a former provincial electoral division in the Canadian province of Manitoba
- Fort Ellice, a Hudson's Bay Company post
- Tuvalu, formerly known as the Ellice Islands
- Edward Ellice, Sr. (1783-1863), British merchant and politician
- Edward Ellice, Jr. (1810-1880), Scottish Liberal Party politician
- Tula Ellice Finklea (born 1921), American dancer and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ellice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.