From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
10 July 1990 |
West Bromwich, West Midlands, UK
|Alma mater||Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester School of Theatre|
Early life and education
In June 2011, Sky1 announced that Knight had won the lead role in the television drama Sinbad which is his first professional role even before graduation from drama school. The series premiered in July 2012.
|2012||Sinbad||Sinbad||Lead role, 12 episodes|
|2013||Law & Order: UK||Neil Jenkins||1 episode|
|2013||By Any Means||Charlie O' Brien||Main role, 6 episodes|
|2014||How to Get Away with Murder||Aiden Walker||2 episodes|
|2015||Once Upon A Time||Merlin||Recurring role, 6 episodes|
|2016||American Gothic||Brady Ross||Main role|
|2016||No Tomorrow||Graham||1 episode|
- Roz Loz (8 July 2012). "Brummie actor Elliot Knight sets sail for fame as Sinbad". Sunday Mercury. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- "Elliot's Sinbad breaks hearts and records". Manchester School of Theatre. 9 July 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- Catriona Wightman (17 June 2011). "'Sinbad' cast unveiled by Sky1". Digital Spy. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "MMU - Manchester School of Theatre - Elliot Knight". Faculty of Art and Design.
- "Warren Brown, Gina McKee, Elliot Knight to star in BBC1 drama By Any Means". Radio Times. 26 April 2013.
- Patrick Hipes (10 July 2015). "'Once Upon A Time' Castings: Camelot Finds Its Merlin & Guinevere". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elliot Knight.|