This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tittensor in 2015
Elliott John Tittensor
3 November 1989
Heywood, Greater Manchester, England
In addition to his role in Shameless, Tittensor has appeared in an episode of BBC One drama miniseries Moving On, entitled Butterfly Effect. He has also appeared in episodes of Silent Witness and starred in a short film entitled Protect Me From What I Want in which he played a gay character.
In January 2010, Tittensor appeared on the cover of Attitude magazine. He also appeared in the video for Plan B's "Stay Too Long" and The Ruskins's "Old Isleworth", alongside his then-partner, actress Kaya Scodelario. He's also appeared in the video for Coldplay's single "Charlie Brown".
Tittensor appeared in two episodes of Chasing Shadows as John Meadows, in 2014. He also appeared in the short film Slap playing the character of Archie.
In 2015, Tittensor starred as Terry Singer in North v South, a film about feuding criminal gangs along England's North–South divide. The film was released directly to DVD in June 2015.
Tittensor played Richard Keys in Jimmy McGovern's one-off BBC drama Reg, which aired in June 2016. He also completed a role in short film Edith. He then appeared in Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk (2017) alongside Tom Hardy, Harry Styles and Aneurin Barnard.
Tittensor is the identical twin brother of Luke Tittensor. Elliott is from Heywood, Greater Manchester and attended Heywood Community High School. He was in a relationship with Kaya Scodelario from late 2009 to early 2014. Their relationship was publicized when Scodelario supported Tittensor after his arrest for an incident where he hit someone while driving an uninsured car. Tittensor pleaded guilty to driving without insurance and was successfully sued for money damages arising out of his role in the incident.
|2009||Protect Me From What I Want||Daz||Short|
|2013||The Selfish Giant||Martin Fenton|
|2015||North v South||Terry Singer|
|2004–2013||Shameless||Carl Gallagher||Main Cast 2004–2012:108 episodes Guest star: Series 11 Episode 14|
|2007||True Dare Kiss||JJ||4 episodes|
|2009||Moving On||Jacko||1 episode|
|2010||Silent Witness||Scott Weston||2 episodes|
|2014||Chasing Shadows||John Meadows||2 episodes|
|2016||Reg||Richard Keys||Television film|
- "Births England and Wales 1984–2006". Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "Shameless star Elliott Tittensor attacked after court appearance". Mirror. 2 November 2010.
- "Emmerdale actor Luke Tittensor admits brutal assault". Manchester Evening News. 26 March 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2020.
- "Protect Me from What I Want" – via www.imdb.com.
- "Shameless star hit outside court". 2 November 2010. Retrieved 8 February 2020 – via www.bbc.com.
- Brewster, James (19 February 2015). "Shameless star Elliott Tittensor ordered to pay damages to trainee plumber". Manchester Evening News.
- "BBC One: Reg". BBC. Retrieved 7 June 2016.