|Population||10,075 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Elloughton-cum-Brough is a civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 12 miles (19 km) to the west of Hull city centre and covering an area of 975.545 hectares (2,410.62 acres).
In 2011 the parish council resolved to be called the Elloughton-cum-Brough Town Council.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Elloughton-cum-Brough Parish (1170211174)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "2001 Census Area Profile" (PDF). East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2004. Archived (PDF) from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Minutes of Annual Town Meeting, 17 April 2012" (PDF). Retrieved 18 August 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- UK Census (2001). "Local Area Report – Elloughton-cum-Brough Parish (00FB045)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- Gazetteer – A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. pp. 4–5.
Media related to Elloughton-cum-Brough at Wikimedia Commons