Elmbridge Open Space
Elmbridge Open Space or Elmbridge Meadows is a Local Nature Reserve in Berrylands in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in London. It is a linear open space along the western bank of the Hogsmill River which starts at Malden Way and ends at a path between Surbiton Hill Park to Green Lane.
The site has a variety of names. It is part of the Hogsmill Valley Site of Borough Importance for Nature Conservation, Grade I. It is also called the northern Hogsmill River Park, but Kingston Council has designated a closed wood east of the Hogsmill and north of the A3 road as Hogsmill River Park Local Nature Reserve.
The London Loop long distance walk passes through the site.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elmbridge Open Space.|
- "Elmbridge Open Space". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Map of Elmbridge Open Space". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- "Hogsmill Valley". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "GiGL Map". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2013. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Thames Down Link" (PDF). Surrey County Council. pp. 1–2. Retrieved 3 May 2014.