From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elmenhorst may refer to the following places in Germany:
- Elmenhorst, Nordvorpommern, a municipality in the district Nordvorpommern, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Elmenhorst/Lichtenhagen, a municipality in the district of Bad Doberan, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Elmenhorst, Lauenburg, a municipality in the district of Lauenburg, Schleswig-Holstein
- Elmenhorst, Stormarn, a municipality in the district of Stormarn, Schleswig-Holstein
Elmenhorst is the family name of the following persons:
- Elmenhorst (family), a dynasty of freemen in Westphalia and an old Hamburg mercantile family
- Geverhart Elmenhorst (1583–1621), German philologist
- Heinrich Elmenhorst (aka Hinrich; 1632–1704), German theologian, composer of hymns and opera libretti
- Hinrich Christian Elmenhorst (1726–1779), German merchant and shipping partner
- Johann Hinrich Oswald Elmenhorst (1930–2011), German chemist
- Kurt Wolfram Carlos Elmenhorst (1910–2000), German merchant and Maya researcher
- Wilhelm Ludwig Geverhart Elmenhorst (1890–1964), German ethnologist and Africa researcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.