From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elmo is a Muppet character on the children's television show Sesame Street.
Elmo may also refer to:
- Elmo (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- "Elmo", a song by Canadian singer Holly McNarland
- Elmo, Alaska, a fictional village which is the setting for the ABC series Men in Trees
- Elmo, Sorano, a village in province of Grosseto, Tuscany
- United States
- Elmo, California, an unincorporated community
- Elmo, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Elmo Township, Otter Tail County, Minnesota
- Elmo, Missouri, a city
- Elmo, Montana, a census-designated place
- Elmo, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Elmo, Utah, a town
- Elmo, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
Science and technology
- ELMO (protein) (Engulfment and cell motility), a family of adaptor proteins involved in cell signalling
- ELMO, Eocene Layer of Mysterious Origin, a red clay layer on Walvis Ridge in the Atlantic Ocean
- ELMO, a mathematical competition in the Mathematical Olympiad Program
- Elmo, nickname for El Morocco, the New York City nightclub
- Elmo (company), a Japanese company best known for their Super 8mm projectors during the 1950s-80s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.