From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elmo is a Muppet character on the children's television show Sesame Street.
Elmo may also refer to:
- Elmo (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- "Elmo", a song by Canadian singer Holly McNarland
- Elmo, Alaska, a fictional village which is the setting for the ABC series Men in Trees
- Elmo, Sorano, a village in province of Grosseto, Tuscany
- United States
- Elmo, California, an unincorporated community
- Elmo, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Elmo Township, Otter Tail County, Minnesota
- Elmo, Missouri, a city
- Elmo, Montana, a census-designated place
- Elmo, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Elmo, Utah, a town
- Elmo, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
Science and technology
- ELMO (protein) (Engulfment and cell motility), a family of adaptor proteins involved in cell signalling
- ELMO, Eocene Layer of Mysterious Origin, a red clay layer on Walvis Ridge in the Atlantic Ocean
- ELMO, a mathematical competition in the Mathematical Olympiad Program
- ELMO, election monitoring software available through The Carter Center
- Elmo, nickname for El Morocco, a 20th-century nightclub in the U.S. city of New York
- Elmo (company), a Japanese company best known for their Super 8mm projectors during the 1950s-80s
- ELMO, the Ex-Lincoln Math Olympiad, hosted yearly on AoPS'(Art of Problem Solving) website. The ELMO is an IMO-style exam prepared by returning MOPpers for the new MOPpers. The shortlist is available on the website.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.