Elmstead Woods railway station
|Local authority||London Borough of Bromley|
|Number of platforms||4|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 July 1904||Opened as Elmstead|
|1 October 1908||renamed Elmstead Woods|
|London transport portal|
Elmstead Woods railway station is on the South Eastern main line, serving the district of Elmstead in the London Borough of Bromley. It is 10 miles 21 chains (16.5 km) down the line from Charing Cross and is situated between Grove Park and Chislehurst stations.
The typical off peak service in trains per hour is: 
- 2 tph to London Charing Cross (fast from Hither Green to London Bridge)
- 2 tph to London Cannon Street via Lewisham (all station)
- 4 tph to Orpington of which 2 continue to Sevenoaks
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
London Buses route 314 serve the station.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Chronology of London Railways by H.V.Borley
- Mills, D. (2000). Oxford Dictionary of London Place Names. Oxford.
- "Timetable 6: London to Orpington and Sevenoaks via Grove Park" (PDF). Southeastern, May 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elmstead Woods railway station.|