Elmwood Cemetery (Gooding, Idaho)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other places with the same name, see Elmwood Cemetery (disambiguation).
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Frank R. Gooding (1859–1928) - Governor of Idaho 1905-1909, U.S. Senator 1921-1928. Namesake of the city and county.
- James Henry Mays (1868–1926) - U.S. Representative from Utah 1915-1921.
- John W. Thomas (1874–1945) - U.S. Senator 1928-1933 and 1940-1945.
- "Funeral service for Sen. Thomas will be held in Gooding Thursday". Lewiston Morning Tribune. Idaho. Associated Press. November 14, 1945. p. 1.
- "Friends praise record of late Idaho senator". Lewiston Morning Tribune. Idaho. Associated Press. November 16, 1945. p. 4.
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|