|Founded||Toronto, Canada (1999)|
|Headquarters||Vienna, Virginia, United States|
|Joe Payne, Chairman & CEO
Steven Woods, CTO
Andre Yee, VP Engineering
Eloqua Corp. was a marketing automation SaaS company which developed automated marketing and demand generation software and services for business-to-business marketers. The company is now part of Oracle Corporation.
Background and history
On 20 December 2012, Eloqua announced that it signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Oracle Corporation for $871M.
Clients and recognition
Customers include eBay, Comcast, Apple Inc., Blackboard Inc., NBA franchise the Portland Trail Blazers, and Fidelity Investments. As of May 2011[update], the company's software had 70,000 users. In 2010, the company was awarded a Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) silver medal WOMMY Award. Eloqua received several awards including being named a Market Leader by CRM Magazine in both 2008 and 2009. In 2009, the company also received a Forrester Groundswell Award in the "Business-to-Business Talking" category for its sales tool "The Conversation".
- "Meet the Eloqua founders". Eloqua. Archived from the original on 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Company History
- "Oracle and Eloqua Agree to Combine to Accelerate Modern Marketing". Eloqua. Dec 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Eloqua Customer Success". Blip TV. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "Value Added: Joe Payne and the (online) art of closing a deal.". The Washington Post. 16 January 2011. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- "Eloqua Announces "All About Revenue Success" Tour". MSNBC.MSN.com. 26 May 2011. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "Word of Mouth Marketing Association Announces 2010 WOMMY Award Winners". PRWeb. 22 November 2010. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
- "CRM Magazine Names Eloqua 2009 Market Leader". dBusinessNews. 7 September 2009.
- "Forrester Groundswell Awards: Business to Business". Groundswell. September 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-09.