(Redirected from Eloquent)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eloquence or eloquent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eloquence is fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking.
Eloquence or eloquent may also refer to:
- Eloquence (Bill Evans album)
- Eloquence (Oscar Peterson album)
- Eloquence (Wolfgang Flür album)
- Eloquence, Internet and Wikipedia pen name of Erik Möller (born 1979), German freelance journalist, software developer and author
- Eloquent (The SWORD Project), a Bible research and study open-source application, part of The SWORD Project
- Fluency, the property of a person or of a system that delivers information quickly and with expertise.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eloquence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.