From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Eloy José Arenas Azorín
February 19, 1977
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
Eloy's first film role was at the age of 19. He has continued to work extensively in television.
- El año del diluvio, (The Year of the Flood) by Jaime Chávarri (2003)
- Guerreros, (Warriors) by Daniel Calparsoro (2001)
- Juana la loca, (Juana the Crazy) by Vicente Aranda (2001)
- Cuba, by Pedro Carvajal (1999)
- Aunque tú no lo sepas, (Even though you don't know) by J. Vicente Córdoba (1999)
- Todo sobre mi madre, (All About My Mother) by Pedro Almodóvar (1999)
- Atómica, (Atomic) by David Menkes and Alfonso Albacete (1998)
- Como un relámpago, (As a Bolt of Lightning) by Miguel Hermoso (1996)
- Ercilla Revelation Prize(2004)
- Best Actor in the Peñíscola International Comedy Film Festival for Besos para todos.