From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elphin may refer to:
- Elphin, County Roscommon, Ireland
- Diocese of Elphin, a diocese in Ireland
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Elphin
- Elphin, Highland, a village in Highland council area
- St. Elphin, a little-known saint after whom is named a church in Warrington and a former boarding school in Derbyshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elphin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.