|League||STOK Elite Division|
|2016–17||Third Division, 15th (relegated)|
Elpida Xylofagou is a Cypriot football club based in the village of Xylofagou in Larnaca district. The club, which was established in 1959, currently competes in the Cypriot Second Division, after a successful campaign in the Cypriot Third Division, from which it gains the promotion. Their colors are white and blue.
The team uses the Michalonikion Stadion, as a home stadium. The stadium has a capacity of 2,000 fans.
- As of 21 September 2015
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
For recent transfers, see List of Cypriot football transfers summer 2015.
- "Elpida Xylofagou profile at Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Elpida Xylofagou profile at Weltfussballarchiv". weltfussballarchiv.com. Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Cyprus Cup – Highest Scores (complete)". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Cyprus Cup 2004/05". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 28 August 2011.
- "Cyprus B Kategoria 2005–06". futbol24.com. Retrieved 28 August 2011.