Elsa Elina Rautee (February 7, 1897 Tottijärvi – February 15, 1987 Nokia) was a Finnish poet of the labor movement who wrote the lyrics in the 1930s to the song "Brother Sister (Veli Sisko)". The song is an anti-war song written after the Spanish Civil War.
- Database of The Finnish Institute of Recorded Sound 1901 - 1999
- Kansan sivistyön liitto (Union of education work of the people in Finland)
- Veli Sisko recorded by Mikko Perkoila
- Brother Sister lyrics in Wikisource
- Brother Sister song lyrics
- Hyvinkään kehitysmaayhdistys (Organization of Aiding Developing Nations of Hyvinkää, Finland)
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|