Else Marie Fisher-Bergman (1 March 1918 – 3 March 2006), born in Melbourne, Australia, was a Swedish choreographer, dancer, theatre director and writer. She was married to Swedish director Ingmar Bergman 1943–46, with whom she had a daughter, Lena Bergman.
Fisher wrote several children's books and theatre plays (including Beppo the Clown (Clownen Beppo), a dance pantomime directed by Ingmar Bergman), while working as a choreographer and director at various theaters in Sweden.
- 1948 – Stanna en stund!
- 1950 – Två trappor över gården
- 1952 – Bom the Flyer (Flyg-Bom)
- 1956 – Rasmus, Pontus och Toker
- 1956 – Det renaste ni drömt om...
- 1957 – The Seventh Seal (Det sjunde inseglet)
- Svensk Filmdatabas – "Else Fisher", Swedish Film Institute (Svenska Filminstitutet)(Swedish)