This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Lagos State University, Fate Foundation|
|Occupation||Blogger, On-air personality, TV Show Host, Social Media Manager/Strategist|
Early life and education
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Godwin started blogging on 29 December 2012 using a wordpress sub domain. She took her blogging more seriously in January 2014 and obtained a custom domain which she rebranded as ELSiEiSY.
Godwin had her first radio experience and training at Rose Radio where she interned as a newscaster and programs researcher.
In February 2016, she started her own radio show called Crux of the Matter on Happenings Radio, which was born out of the passion to create conversations around pressing issues. She was the host and producer of the show.
In April 2016, Godwin joined Itunoluwa Oladehinde Ariyo as host on HeartMatters on Lagos Traffic Radio – 96.1FM. Heartmatters is an adult program targeted at married couples, others of marriageable ages and single parents. The program presents real life crisis and challenges that people face in their marriages, courtships, dates and other non-platonic relationships.
In January 2017, after her controversial Interview with sarah Ofili went viral, Godwin decided it was time to move the conversation to TV. Crux of the Matter premiers on R2TV (GoTV Channel 112) in April 2017.
Awards and nominations
In 2016, her blog, ELSiEiSY, was named in the Top 25 Relationship blogs and Websites on Web by Feedspot.
- "Shots Fired! "Ikechukwu proposed to me in public because if he did it in private I could have said no' - Sarah Ofili". Linda Ikeji's Blog. Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- Debo Popoola The Giant Strides of Elsie Godwin The Radio Queen – Olorisupergal. Retrieved 29 September 2016
- Zeta Feature Elsie Godwin. Retrieved 27th April 2014
- Tiwa Savage & Tunji Balogun: 9 Lessons to Learn From Their Failed Marriage. LazyWrita. Retrieved 5th May 2016
- Olajumoke’s Story: 8 Lessons For Nigerian Women. Retrieved 10th March 2016
- 15 Hot Questions For Elsie Godwin – Radio Host, Blogger And Social Media Manager/Influencer. Woman.NG Retrieved 13th Feb 2017
- Shots Fired! "Ikechukwu proposed to me in public because if he did it in private I could have said no' - Sarah Ofili. Linda Ikeji Blog. Retrieved 15th Jan 2017
- Elsie Godwin’s “Crux of the Matter” To Debut This April. True Nollywood Stories. Retrieved March 29th 2017