|Birth name||Farokh Ahi|
|Occupation(s)||Music Producer, DJ, Songwriter|
Elton Ahi (also credited as Elton Farokh Ahi) is a Persian music producer from in Iran. He has been credited with music production/editing/sound engineering for over 100 Hollywood major motion pictures including: xXx, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, 27 Dresses, and The Last of the Mohicans, which won an Oscar for sound.
Elton Ahi began his musical career at the age of 15, writing and producing the Iranian album, “Destination.” He started college at USC at a very young age, studying architecture while pursuing his side interest of music by drumming in an American band. After completing his degree, he began DJ-ing and giving consulting services to record labels. He won US “DJ of the Year” in 1977, spinning for such famous clubs as Studio 54 in New York City and Jimmy’s in Monaco. Ahi has produced Hamsayehaa, the best-selling Persian album of all time. He has also been credited with being influential in the careers of Persian artists, Andy & Kouros, Siavash and Farez. Elton Ahi currently owns Rusk studios in Los Angeles, recording house for artists such as Donna Summer, Billy Idol, Laura Branigan, and Elton John. He co-produced Engelbert Humperdinck and the Patsy Cline "Duets" album with record producer Michael Blakey. Elton Ahi has also written songs for artists such as Mansour, a contemporary Persian artist. Ahi adopted the moniker “Elton” when a radio station interview in Iran dubbed him “Elton Joon” after recording some Elton John songs.
- "Hit Machine: Interview with Legendary Music Producer Elton Farokh Ahi".
- "Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Mixed on Equator Audio Research Q10 Studio Monitors". Archived from the original on 2 December 2009.
- "Destination From Beginning to End CD".
- "Voice of Farsi Programme: Exclusive Interview with Farez".
- IndiaPost Voice of Indian's Worldwide. "Bappi Discovery in Hollywood". Archived from the original on 23 August 2010.
- "Patsy Cline Duests, Volume 1".