Elvis Presley Lake
|Elvis Presley Lake|
|Location||Lee County, Mississippi, United States|
|Surface area||322 acres (130 ha)|
|Max. depth||35 ft (11 m)|
Elvis Presley Lake is a lake in Lee County, Mississippi, United States.
A campground is located on the east shore of the lake. Private cottages are also located on the lake.
Pleasure boating is permitted on Elvis Presley Lake, and a boatramp is located at the campground. Other recreational activities include swimming and fishing, and hiking trails are located nearby.
Blue catfish are abundant in the lake.
A tornado in 2014 destroyed a fishing pier and 95 percent of the trees at the campground.
- "Elvis Presley Lake" (PDF). Mississippi Department of Fisheries, Wildlife and Parks. September 7, 2011.
- "Follow the Elvis Trail". Boating: 120. January 2004.
- "Natchez Trace" (PDF). National Park Service. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- "Public Notice No. F8-3423" (PDF). Mississippi Department of Fisheries, Wildlife and Parks. June 30, 2005.
- Summerlin, Cathy; Summerlin, Vernon (1995). Traveling the Trace: A Complete Tour Guide to the Historic Natchez Trace from Nashville to Natchez. Thomas Nelson.
- "2017 Fishing Forecast for Northeast Mississippi". Mississippi Wildlife, Fisheries & Parks Foundation. Retrieved August 21, 2017.
- Moore, William (November 22, 2014). "Elvis Presley Lake Open for Business". Daily Journal.
|This Mississippi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|