Ely, New Jersey
|Ely, New Jersey|
Along Stage Coach Road (CR 524)
|Elevation||200 ft (60 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||876181|
Ely is an unincorporated community located within Millstone Township in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. The settlement is named for the Ely family that owned property in the area and operated the Charleston Springs hotel. Today, the settlement is located along Stage Coach Road, County Route 524, in the eastern portion of the township. Most of the area consists of large single-family homes though some farmland and the township-owned Brandywine Soccer Complex are located in the near the settlement.
- "Ely". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 23, 2015.
- Millstone Township - Plate 42 (Map). 1889. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- "Millstone - Monmouth Plus, Pictures & Items With the History of Monmouth County, Plus!". Monmouth Plus. 2001. Archived from the original on August 29, 2015. Retrieved August 9, 2015.
- Google (August 28, 2015). "Aerial view of Ely" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
|This Monmouth County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|