From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elysian, Elysium, or Elysian Fields of Ancient Greek mythology, according to Homer, in the realm of Hades, where mortals related to the gods, the heroic and the virtuous, could rest in a blessed and happy life after death.
Elysian may also refer to:
- Elysian, Chicago, a 60-story skyscraper
- Elysian, Minnesota, a city, United States
- Lake Elysian, Minnesota, an unincorporated community, United States
- The Elysian, a 19-story skyscraper in Cork, Ireland
- An Elysian Spirit Shield, an item in the MMORPG RuneScape.
- Elysian Brewing Company, a brewery in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Elysian Charter School
- Elysian Fields (disambiguation)
- Elysian Heights
- Elysian Park
- Elysian Township
- Elysian Valley
- Elysium Tattoo Studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elysian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.