From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Elysian Fields in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elysian Fields may refer to:
- Elysium (or the Elysian Fields), Is the place passed through before entering the "Other World" according to the ancient Prymid Texts. Depictions of these fields are often found inscribed inside the sarcophagus. This may also be called Islands of the Blessed.
- Elysian Fields, Hoboken, New Jersey, site of the first organized baseball game
- Elysian Fields Avenue, New Orleans, a setting and a symbolic element in A Streetcar Named Desire
- Elysian Fields, Texas
- Elysian Fields, Mississippi
- Avenue of the Elysian Fields, Champs-Élysées, major thoroughfare in Paris
Music and entertainment
- Elysian Fields (band), an American art rock band
- The song "Elysian Fields" by the band Megadeth from Youthanasia
- The song "Elysian Fields" by Andy Moor and Carrie Skipper.
- The song "Elysian Castles" by Japanese post-rock band MONO.
- The 2000 album "Elysian Fields" by Swiss electronica artist Minus 8, and the first song on the album, "Elysian Fields".
- Album Title 'Beyond Elysian Fields' (2004) by Hugh Cornwell (formerly The Stranglers).
- A music festival held the first weekend of August in Boyce, Virginia
- Elysian Fields by the band God Is an Astronaut.
- The Man from Elysian Fields, a 2001 movie starring Andy Garcia
- The song "Elysian Fields" by Casey Frazier from the 2009 movie Teenage Dirtbag
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elysian Fields.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.