The album was met with mostly average to positive reviews. Femmetal Online gave the album a high rating, stating that "[t]he songs on 'Silent Scream' are so unrelenting and infectious that I had a hard time finding any fault at all with this CD. The sound and production is excellent and the band worked with American engineer Ted Jensen." The German edition of Metal Hammer gave the album an average rating, calling it a "potential sensation" although the tracks were not found to be innovative.
On 24 January 2014, Elysion released its new album called "Someplace Better", produced by Mark Adrian at ARTemis Studios in Athens, Greece, mixed by Dan Certa (We Are The Fallen, Ben Moody, Seether) and mastered by David Collins (Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Mötley Crüe). Gustavo Sazes, who already worked for bands like Arch Enemy or Morbid Angel, is responsible for the cover artwork.
- FXF - bass (2006–present)
- NiD - guitars (2006–present)
- Laitsman - drums (2006–present)
- Johnny Zero - guitars, keyboards (2006–present)
- Christiana - vocals (2008–present)
- Elysion (2006)
Awards and nominations
|This section does not cite any sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|2006||Elysion (demo)||Best Demo Record in Metal Hammer magazine||Nominated|
|2007||Elysion||Best New Act in Fillipos Nakas Award||Won|
|2007||Elysion||Best Rock Band in Fillipos Nakas Music Award||Won|
- List of alternative-metal artists
- List of gothic-metal bands
- List of Greek musical artists
- Music of Greece
- Froghy, Jasmin (2010). "Elysion – Silent Scream". Sonic Seducer (in German). No. 2. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Elysion - 'Silent Scream' (2009)". Femme Metal Webzine. Archived from the original on 18 December 2011.
- Staff (1 January 2010). "Elysion – Silent Scream". Metal Hammer (in German). Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- xFiruath (27 October 2012). "Elysion to Release New EP 'Killing My Dreams'" Metal Underground. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- Night, Nataly (16 December 2009). "Elysion - Silent Scream". reflectionsofdarkness.com. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|