Rotter and Szollás in 1933
|Full name||Emília Rotter|
8 September 1906|
|Died||28 January 2003
|Former partner||László Szollás|
With partner László Szollás she won the World Figure Skating Championship four times in five years (1931, 1933, 1934, and 1935), and were the 1932 World silver medalists. They were the 1934 European Champions and 1930 & 1931 silver medalists. They represented Hungary at the 1932 Winter Olympics and at the 1936 Winter Olympics, winning two bronze medals.
|Winter Olympic Games||3rd||3rd|
- Taylor, Paul (2004). Jews and the Olympic Games: The Clash Between Sport and Politics – With a Complete Review of Jewish Olympic Medalists. Sussex Academic Press.
- Emilia Rotter, International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame
- Pairs on Ice profile
- "Emília Rotter". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- "Skate Canada Results Book – Volume 1–1896–1973" (PDF). Skate Canada. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-11-22.
- "World Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-12-05.
- "European Figure Skating Championships Results: Pairs Medalists" (PDF). International Skating Union.
|This article about a Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Hungarian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|