This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Parent company||Renaissance Recordings|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
In August 2007, Sasha announced the formation of his record label, Emfire, which will be the exclusive outlet for his new material in both vinyl and digital formats. Its first release is "COMA", a collaborative track by a group of the same name which features Sasha, Barry Jamieson, Charlie May, and Duncan Forbes. In 2008 the label released a collection of remixes of the tracks "Coma," "Park it in Shade," "Who Killed Sparky?" and "Mongoose." The second disc contains edits of the mentioned songs, as well as all the score from the surf film "New Emissions of Light & Sound" mixed into one song, all tracks where originally produced and mixed by Sasha.
All release by Alexander Coe.
- EmFire 001DIG Coma
- EmFire 002DIG Park It In The Shade
- EmFire 003DIG Who Killed Sparky?
- EmFire 004DIG Mongoose
- EFBOOT001 Coma (Remixes)
- EmFire 005DIG The EmFire Collection: Mixed, Unmixed & Remixed
- EmFire 005ii The EmFire Collection: Club Remixes
- EmFire 005L Park it in the Shade (Audion Ain't Got No Friends Mix)
- EmFire 006DIGX Spring Club Tour 2008
- EmFire 007DIG 3 Little Piggys