|Birth name||Martin Knowles|
|Genres||Dubstep, Drum and Bass|
|Labels||Dub Police, Morphic Sounds, Boka, Storming Productions|
Martin Knowles, better known by his stage name Emalkay, is an English dubstep producer and DJ from Birmingham. He is best known for his 2009 single "When I Look at You", described by Clash as a "monster", which was released on Caspa's Dub Police label. Emalkay released his debut album, Eclipse, in May 2011. Knowles describes his sound as '[...] a mixture of the usual dubstep tropes coupled with what I imagine Sean Pertwee's face sounds like when he is making all those terrible, grimacing expressions in the film Dog Soldiers.'
- Collenette, Sam. "Emalkay Interview". Kmag. Archived from the original on 2 August 2011.
- "Emalkay: Birmingham Dubstep Producer". Clash. 18 May 2011. Retrieved 22 May 2011.
- Armitage, Richard (30 November 2009). "Emalkay: When I Look at You". Pitchfork. Retrieved 22 May 2011.
- Stroud, Olivia (11 May 2011). "Emalkay Interview". Kmag. Archived from the original on 15 May 2011.
- "Interview + MiniMix: Emalkay - NEST HQ". 3 July 2014. Archived from the original on 3 July 2014. Retrieved 23 August 2020.