Emanuel Medical Center
|Emanuel Medical Center|
|Location||825 Delbon Avenue, Turlock, California, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
Emanuel Medical Center is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Turlock, California. The medical center is equipped with a helipad (FAA LID: CA58). In the most recent year with available data, the medical center had 11,041 total admissions, performed 3,510 inpatient procedures, 3,083 outpatient procedures, and the emergency department had 58,450 visits. The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Emergency department
- Family medicine
- Critical Care
- Pediatric medical care
- Cardiology department
- Surgical services
- General Radiology
- Rehabilitation services
- Laboratory services
- Home Health
- Oncology services
- Radiation Oncology
- Vascular surgery
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Emanuel Medical Center has become a much more advanced hospital in the past ten years. The addition of a much larger ER unit, ICU/CCU unit, and a Med Tele unit were some of the first major changes. These units are currently in the same building which is the tallest building on the complex at three stories and a helipad. Following the construction of the aforementioned building. work began on a cancer center. This building is on the medical complex but a large field divides this building from the main building. Many years later work began on yet another addition. This addition was a three story office building and is currently housing many offices that were originally in the main part of the hospital.
Plans for the addition of more rooms are in the air around the hospital but no official statement was made.
- "Emanuel Medical Center". US News & World Report. 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "New helipad for Turlock's Emanuel Medical Center". BeeInTurlock.com. 14 Aug 2010. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Quality Report". The Joint Commission. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Emanuel Medical Center". American Hospital Directory. 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Tenet completes purchase of Emanuel Medical Center of Turlock". The Modesto Bee. August 1, 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-09-03. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Emanuel Specialty Care". Emanuel Medical Center. 2012. Archived from the original on 24 November 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Emanuel Family Practice". Emanuel Medical Center. 2012. Archived from the original on 24 November 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Emanuel Medical Center". Health Grades, Inc. 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2012.