|Full name||Emanuel Fernando Sheffer Rego|
April 15, 1973 (age 45)|
Emanuel Fernando Sheffer Rego (born April 15, 1973 in Curitiba) is a male beach volleyball player from Brazil, who competed in five consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 1996. He won the gold medal in the men's beach team competition at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, partnering Ricardo Santos. He famously offered his medal to his compatriot Vanderlei de Lima – who won a bronze in the men's marathon after being attacked by Neil Horan – a year later, though it was politely declined.
- Emanuel Rego at the FIVB beach volleyball players' database
- Emanuel Rego at the Beach Volleyball Database
- Emanuel Rego at the Brazilian Olympic Committee
- Emanuel Rego at the International Olympic Committee
- Emanuel Rego at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com