|Full name||Emanuele Filippini|
|Date of birth||3 July 1973|
|Place of birth||Brescia, Italy|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|1992–1995||→ Ospitaletto (loan)||87||(5)|
|2002–2003||→ Parma (loan)||42||(3)|
|2004–2005||→ Lazio (loan)||27||(0)|
|2006–2007||→ Bologna (loan)||37||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Brescia, Filippini emerged through his hometown Brescia Calcio's youth system, and stayed there for eight professional seasons, after having started – on loan – with amateurs Ospitaletto, the first of many teams he shared with his sibling Antonio. The pair made their Serie A debut on 31 August 1997, in a 1–2 away loss against Inter Milan.
After one-and-a-half seasons on loan to Parma AC, Filippini moved alongside Antonio to U.S. Città di Palermo. He scored four goals in his short spell, to help the Sicilian side return to the top division after 31 years.
Filippini then hard three more solid campaigns, one each with S.S. Lazio, Treviso F.B.C. 1993 and Bologna F.C. 1909 (the first two with Antonio, the latter in the second division), before signing with A.S. Livorno Calcio in 2007. In his second season he appeared in only a handful of games – unlike his twin, which had joined the previous year – but helped the club in the successful promotion play-offs, after which he was released, at nearly 36, retiring shortly after.
In late January 2010, Brescia appointed Filippini as assistant coach of the Giovanissimi Nazionali youth team guided by Omar Danesi. On 25 June 2012, it was announced that both brothers would join lowly FeralpiSalò as youth system coordinators.
- "The game's terrible twins". FIFA.com. 12 February 2010. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- "Antonio Filippini stretto tra due amori" [Antonio Filippini caught between two loves] (in Italian). Brescia Oggi. 30 September 2010. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- "Eroi di Provincia: I gemelli Filippini" [Small country heroes: The Filippini twins] (in Italian). Dale Pepe. 10 January 2015. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- "Quadriennale per Adriano, Ceduti i Filippini e Vannucchi, riscattato Pepe" [Four years for Adriano, Filippinis and Vannucchi loaned, Pepe purchased] (in Italian). U.S. Città di Palermo. 31 August 2004. Retrieved 13 April 2010.
- "Livorno to bank on Bakayoko". UEFA.com. 18 August 2005. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- "Emanuele Filippini nuovo aiuto allenatore dei Giovanissimi Nazionali" [Emanuele Filippini new Giovanissimi Nazionali assistant coach] (in Italian). Brescia Calcio. 6 February 2010. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "FeralpiSalò: ecco i gemelli Filippini. Esperienza e qualità per i verdeblù" [FeralpiSalò: here are the Filippini twins. Experience and quality for the green-and-blue] (in Italian). Brescia Today. 25 June 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2015.