|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||154.4 g/mol|
A phase II/III trial began in 2013 and is ongoing. The trial targets patients under the age of 18 who have failed to improve on conventional treatments.. This study was realised in the context of an EU-funded FP7 project, named FIGHT-HLH (306124)
- "Long-term Follow-up of HLH Patients Who Received Treatment With NI-0501, an Anti-interferon Gamma Monoclonal Antibody - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". clinicaltrials.gov.
- "A Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of an Anti-IFNγ mAb in Children Affected by Primary Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov". clinicaltrials.gov.
- "NI-0501: A Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of an Anti-IFN? mAb in Children Affected by Primary Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis". www.cincinnatichildrens.org.
- "Novimmune's NI-0501 Granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation by US FDA for Treatment of Patients With Primary Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) - FierceBiotech". www.fiercebiotech.com.
- "Emapalumab - NovImmune - AdisInsight". adisinsight.springer.com.