(Redirected from Emarat, Iran (disambiguation))
Emarat or Imarat or Amarat (Persian: عمارت) may refer to:
- Emarat, Ardabil
- Emarat, East Azerbaijan
- Emarat, Kazerun, Fars Province
- Emarat, Rostam, Fars Province
- Emarat, Ilam
- Amarat, Kermanshah
- Emarat, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
- Emarat, Lorestan
- Emarat, Markazi
- Emarat, Esfarayen, North Khorasan
- Emarat, Jajrom, North Khorasan
- Emarat, Razavi Khorasan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.