|Location||275 Battery Street
San Francisco, California
|Roof||123.1 m (404 ft)|
3 below ground
|Floor area||447,000 sq ft (41,500 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||John Portman & Associates|
|Main contractor||Hathaway Dinwiddie|
Embarcadero West, also known as 275 Battery Street, is a 30-story, 123.1 m (404 ft) office skyscraper in the Financial District of San Francisco, California. The building is part of the Embarcadero Center, which is a complex of five office towers and two hotels. The skyscraper, which was completed in 1989, is not connected physically to the other buildings.
Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA-CREF) purchased the building from Boston Properties in December 2005 for more than US$205 million. TIAA-CREF sold the building to Rockpoint Group in October 2014 for around $307 million.
- Consulate General of Japan
- Crowell & Moring
- Gordon & Rees
- Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
- Squire Patton Boggs
- "Embarcadero West". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- Embarcadero West at Emporis
- "Embarcadero West". SkyscraperPage.
- Embarcadero West at Structurae
- "Big Downtown Office Building Up For Grabs". Bisnow. September 12, 2014. Retrieved October 3, 2014.
- "Rockpoint Takes 275 Battery Street in San Francisco for $307MM - The Registry". news.theregistrysf.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "Consulate-General of Japan in San Francisco". www.sf.us.emb-japan.go.jp. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "San Francisco | Crowell & Moring LLP". www.crowell.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "San Francisco". www.gordonrees.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "San Francisco". Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "San Francisco | Global Coverage | Squire Patton Boggs". www.squirepattonboggs.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.