|Look up embassy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Embassy may refer to:
- A permanent diplomatic mission
- Embassy (cigarette), a brand of cigarette made by Imperial Tobacco
- Embassy (professional wrestling), a wrestling stable in Ring of Honor
- Embassy Suites Hotels, a chain of hotels owned by Hilton Hotels Corporation, which specializes in suite-style rooms
- On the False Embassy, either of two famous judicial orations, both delivered in 343 BCE
- Avco Embassy Television, a separate television production/distribution company operating from 1968 to 1976
- Embassy (film), a 1972 film starring Richard Roundtree
- Embassy (magazine), a division of Hill Times Publishing, Inc.
- Embassy Pictures, an independent studio and distributor responsible for such films as The Graduate and The Lion in Winter
- Embassy Records, a record label owned by Woolworth Ltd and sold exclusively through their stores
- Embassy Television, an American television production company which operated from 1982 to 1998
- Embassy (TV series) an Australian television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Embassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.