From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For help with cross-language issues on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Embassy.
|Look up embassy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Embassy may refer to:
- A permanent diplomatic mission.
- Embassy (cigarette), a brand of cigarette made by Imperial Tobacco.
- Embassy (professional wrestling), a wrestling stable in Ring of Honor.
- Embassy Suites Hotels, a chain of hotels owned by Hilton Hotels Corporation, which specializes in suite-style rooms.
- On the False Embassy, either of two famous judicial orations, both delivered in 343 BC.
- Embassy Pictures, an independent studio and distributor responsible for such films as The Graduate and The Lion in Winter.
- Embassy Records, a record label owned by Woolworth Ltd and sold exclusively through their stores.
- Embassy Television, an American television production company which operated from 1982 to 1998.
- Avco Embassy Television, a separate television production/distribution company operating from 1968 to 1976.
- The Embassy Visual Effects, a visual effects studio based in Vancouver, Canada.
- The Embassy Lark, a radio comedy series broadcast from 1966 to 1968 as a spin-off from The Navy Lark.
- Embassy (TV series) an Australian television series.
- The Polyester Embassy, an album by Madison Ave.
- Rescue: The Embassy Mission, an action-strategy videogame, released in 1990 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Embassy (1972 film)
- Embassy (1985 film)
- Embassy (magazine), a division of Hill Times Publishing, Inc.
- The Embassy (band), a Swedish electro-pop band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Embassy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.