A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of employees
Embassy Group or Embassy Property Developments Pvt. Ltd is a privately-held real estate developer based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India established in 1993. The group is into real estate development for verticals like commercial, residential, hospitality, industrial warehouse spaces, services, retail and education. The Company has developed projects in five Indian cities (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore) & 2 countries abroad, Serbia) and Malaysia. Embassy Group is headed by Jitu Virwani, Chairman & Managing Director of the group.
- Embassy GolfLinks Business Park, Bangalore
- Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore
- Embassy TechVillage, Bangalore
- Embassy Tech Zone, Pune
- "2017 a defining year; bright prospects in 2018: Jitu Virwani - Track2Realty". 28 December 2017.
- "Jitu Virwani: The workspace meister - Forbes India". Forbes India.
- "Jitendra Virwani - Forbes India Magazine". Forbes India.
- Nandy, Madhurima (28 July 2017). "Embassy Office Parks first to get Sebi's REIT registration".
- "Real Estate Developer Embassy Wins British Safety Council's Sword of Honour".
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|