Embassy of Colombia, Vienna
|Embassy of Colombia, Vienna|
1010 Vienna, Austria
|Ambassador||Freddy Padilla de León|
The Embassy of Colombia in Vienna is the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Colombia to the Republic of Austria; it is headed by the Ambassador of Colombia to Austria. It is located in the Innere Stadt district of Vienna, near the Austrian Parliament, the University of Vienna, the Rathaus, and the Burgtheater, precisely at Stadiongasse 6-8 at the intersection of Bartensteingasse, and it is serviced by the Rathaus station.
The Embassy is located at Stadiongasse 6-8. Originally an apartment building, it was built in the classical style in 1883, designed by Austrian architect Otto Wagner; The Consulate of Colombia in Vienna is also housed in the same building.
- "Misiones de Colombia en el Exterior: Austria" (in Spanish). Colombia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Stadiongasse 6-8". Google Maps. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- Colombia, President of (20 June 2011). "Decreto 2182 de 2011" (PDF). Diario Oficial (decree) (in Spanish) (Bogotá: Colombia, National Printing Office) (48,107). ISSN 0122-2112. OCLC 500057889. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Wagner, Otto (1988). Modern Architecture: A Guidebook For His Students To This Field Of Art. Harry Francis Mallgrave (translator). Santa Monica, CA: Getty Center. p. 25. ISBN 9780226869391. OCLC 18464599. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Consulado de Colombia en Viena" (in Spanish). Vienna: Colombia, Consulate of. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- Embassy's Website (Spanish)
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics in Colombia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|