Embassy of Japan, London
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Embassy of Japan in London|
|Location||St James's, London|
|Address||101-104 Piccadilly, London, W1J 7JT|
The Embassy of Japan in London (在英国日本国大使館 Zai Eikoku Nihon-koku Taishikan) is the diplomatic mission of Japan in the United Kingdom. It occupies a large Georgian building on Piccadilly opposite Green Park.
- Japan–United Kingdom relations
- Embassy of the United Kingdom, Tokyo
- Japanese community of London
- Japanese School in London
- "The London Diplomatic List" (PDF). 13 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Embassy of Japan, London.|
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to government in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|