Embassy of the United States, Beijing
|Embassy of the United States, Beijing|
|Location||55 Anjialou Road|
The Embassy of the United States in Beijing is the diplomatic mission of the United States in China. It serves as the administrative office of the United States Ambassador to China. The embassy complex is in Chaoyang District, Beijing.
In addition to Beijing, it covers the municipalities of Tianjin and Chongqing and the provinces of Gansu, Guizhou, Hebei, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Inner Mongolia, Jiangxi, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Shandong Sichuan, Tibet Autonomous Region, Xinjiang, and Yunnan.
The current U.S. Embassy in Beijing is the third largest American diplomatic mission in the world, after the Embassy of the United States, Baghdad and the Embassy of the United States, Yerevan. The 500,000-square-foot (46,000 m2), eight story facility incorporates a great deal of free-standing transparent and opaque glass in its design. It is located on a 10-acre (4.0 ha) plot of land. U.S. President George W. Bush dedicated the facility on August 8, 2008.
- List of diplomatic missions of the United States
- United States Ambassador to China
- U.S. Consulate General Chengdu
- U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou
- U.S. Consulate General Shanghai
- U.S. Consulate General Shenyang
- U.S. Consulate General Wuhan
- Consulate General of the United States, Hong Kong and Macau
- Embassy of People's Republic of China in Washington, D.C.
- International School of Beijing
- Americans in China
- "Contact Us." Embassy of the United States, Beijing. Retrieved on October 21, 2012. "No. 55 An Jia Lou Lu 100600" - Address in Chinese: "北京安家楼路55号 邮编：100600"
- "Emergency Contacts – All Locations". U.S. Embassy in China. Retrieved March 12, 2021. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Chin, Josh (April 29, 2012). "China cracks down after Chen escape". wsj.com.
- "New U.S. Embassy in Beijing dedicated." Associated Press at the Los Angeles Times. August 8, 2008. Retrieved on October 18, 2012.
- "U.S. Embassy Auction." (Archive) U.S. State Department. "U.S. Embassy Warehouse – No.18 Tianzhu Road, Area A, Beijing Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone Shunyi, Beijing (See attached map)" and "北京市顺义区天竺空港工业区A区天柱路18号"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Embassy of the United States in Beijing.|